Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bringing the Sun to Snowy Utah

My mom and two little sisters came into town over the weekend, and they surely brought their Arizona sun with them! It was so nice and warm while they were here, and as soon as they left the nice weather followed them. I just need them to come around more often and bring that sunny weather with them!
While they were here we went shopping, ate out, had a bridal shower for my little sister Caitlin {still so weird that she is getting MARRIED} , did makeovers and had countless laugh attacks. I just love it when they are around, and I can't get enough of them while they are here! Good thing it will only be a couple more months until I see them again... and even that is too long! Miss you guys, and love you tons!
Shopping at the Gateway
We are SO cool.
Me and mamasita
Doing a makeover on Hayley's curly hair
Before {after we had blow dried it}
After {can you believe this girl is only 13!?!}
Bridal shower for Caitlin
All the sisters {minus Amber}
Courtnee and Jade {congrats on the engagement guys!}
Fun seeing cousins and old friends

No comments: