
Our little nest! Isn't she a beauty? We finally closed on the darn thing on Friday and will be getting our keys today! Can't wait to get in there and fix her up(the inside needs some major TLC in the paint department)! We couldn't be happier how things ended up... there were a few snags along the way, but everything came together in the end. We are thrilled with our little house and you are all welcome over anytime! (especially if you are into painting...wink wink)
13 comments:
Congrats! That is great!! It looks absolutely perfect.
YEAHOOO..!! Congrats! I am so happy for you too! I will have to come a see it! It looks darling from the outside!! Welcome home!
How exciting! We're closing on a house at the end of the month. Where is your place?! Its SO BIG! Congratulations! I can't wait to post about our place... I'm afraid I'll jinx it!
Congratulations - that is a HUGE accomplishment, and an adorable house! Glad to see you are doing so well! :)
Congrats! That is so exciting! Is it in SLC? I can't wait to get into a house soon!
Heather, that is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside. What city is it in? Congrats!
BIZZLE! It's SOOOOO cute! YAY! Im SO happy for you!!!!! I can't wait to come see it! Seriously, CONGRATS!!!
Okay I am so jealous! CONGRATS!!!! How have you been? I havent talked to you in forever it feels!
Love the house Heath. Where's it out? We'll have to have a date night there! I"m so excited for you!
The house is so cute Heather. Where is it located it looks like a nice area. Congrats that is so excited. You are moving up in the world!!
so fun.. can't wait to see inside pictures.. where is this at? still up in bountiful?
Heather,
I'm so happy for you guys.. a new home!! That is so exciting.. i am jealous for sure. I hope all is well with you guys it's been a while since I've seen you. We need to do a girls dinner again.
love ya,
lisa
Congratulations!! Such a cute house! So fun!! Enjoy decorating to your hearts desire!!
Post a Comment