Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ugly

We were invited by Jerry's friend, Zac, and his wife, Angela, to an "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party". It was so fun to see the ugly sweaters people came up with.... honestly.... where do people find this stuff? Some people found theirs in Grandma's closet, Mom's closet, Dad's closet and the good old D.I. Jerry was lucky enough to have saved his sweater from a couple of years ago, and boy did it pay off! Everyone voted for the Ugliest Sweater.... and guess who won? You guessed it.... Jerold! He was so proud, as was I! What an accomplishment to have the ugliest Christmas sweater! We will remember this for years to come! Thanks Zac and Angela for a great party!

Jerry and I getting ready for the ugliness!
Classy.
You can't have an ugly sweater party without deviled eggs... yummy!
Jerry and I in all our ugliness!
Connor and Ashley... lookin pretty hot and ugly!
I'm thinking this would be a great Christmas card photo!

1 comment:

pirate ride said...

You guys look so cute!! You make that UGLY sweater look good girl! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!! xoxox Audra~