Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Song Sung Blue

BOY! What a night! On Friday we went to see the infamous Neil Diamond... LIVE in concert! Now, before I met Jerry I hardly knew who Neil Diamond was... I have definitelty been converted to the sparkly shirts and crazy lyrics. My sister in-law Amber wrote a detailed version of the show.... so I will just summarize our experience!

The night started off with a blizard, which I was NOT prepared for. Luckily Jerry had an extra pair of sox in his car... so fashionable!We walked around in the freezing cold for a while before heading out to the concert. It was beautiful, but COLD!This is my "cold" face.Some of them even experienced their first ride on TRAX! Too bad it was running so late!Once we were inside and thawing out a bit.... the anticipation was killing us!
And then...... the lights dimmed and we saw this....It was amazing! I knew most of the songs, and we rocked out with the man himself! It was a great show... and I am so glad we were able to go. Here is the concert gang...
Mark and Becky
Dyon, Ashlee and Amber
Connor and Ashley
Me and Jerry
After the show we walked back to the cars and were able to take some fun pictures by the lights outside my work!
Thanks guys for a great night! Who knows if this will ever happen again.... Neil is getting old! I am glad we were able to see him in all his glory!

1 comment:

Amber said...

That was SO fun. What's up my face in that pic with my sisters...kind of spooky! I'm stealing your pics. YOINK!