Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Busy...

It was a busy weekend.... I will try to recap and keep it short.
Event #1:Recital
One of my very best friends, Lisa, had her senior recital at the University of Utah this weekend. She played pieces by Bach, Chopin and more. She was incredible! I was almost in tears at the end of her concert. It was amazing. She has always been so talented and inspiring. Thank you Lisa for sharing your wonderful talent with us! It was beautiful!
Event#2: Babysitting
I had the opportunity to babysit my sister Lindsay's little girl, Savanna, this weekend. She is such a doll, and I can't get enough of her! For the first hour she was doing this....
then for the second hour she was doing this...
then this......
then we had some fun playing with her hair! She has so much of it,
and I couldn't help but play with it a little!
Savanna and her favorite Aunt! :)
I think Dr. Suess's Cindy Lou Hoo might have a twin!
Isn't she such a cutie pa tootie?
She was even wearing the outfit I gave her.... leopard print of course!
Baby's are such fun to photograph!
Event#3: Engagement
My little sister, Caitlin, got engaged this weekend!!! For some reason in my mind she will always be my little brace face fourteen year old little sister. It is so weird to see her grow up before my eyes! I am so excited for her, and Austen is one lucky guy to have been blessed with my "practically perfect in every way" sister! Good luck guys, and I love you both! Congratulations!
Event#4: Blessing
That same little girl above was blessed on Sunday. She did so good, not even one peep during the blessing! She looked darling in her flowing white dress, and her cute bow in her hair. After the blessing we went over to Lindsay's house for a little celebration. It was more of a photo shoot than anything else! It was still fun.... I even got Jerry to hold the baby!
Mommy and Savanna after the blessing
Her little bracelet I made her... had to get a picture of it!
Uncle Jerry and Aunt Heather with little baby Savanna
Doesn't he look like a natural?
Cute little Izzy
Courtnee and Garrett
Grandpa and Amber
Dad and Kris
Isabelle pooped after all the excitement
Isabelle and Savanna
Me and my loves
Sisters, Sisters...
It was quite a fun and busy weekend, and somewhere in there I managed to make a few more pieces for my jewelry collection. I will try to update my jewelry blog as soon as possible. So check it out HERE.

3 comments:

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Fun updates Heather! And major congrats to cute Caitlin! That's wonderful :)

Aimee said...

Those are some adorable pictures! I can't believe Savanna's hair is long enough to put in pigtails! I love your picture story of babysitting. By the way...congrats on your success! It's a hard time of year to be so healthy, you are doing amazing!

Melissa said...

Heath! You look so cute in all your pictures. Seriously, you always have the cutest clothes and look just beautiful no matter what! Savanna is such a little cutie! I love the pigtails :)