Little update on my small success...
* I have successfully stayed away from caffeine for one week!
* I have successfully achieved my gym goals for one week!
* I haven't eaten out for lunch for one whole week!
* I have come up with a system to successfully count my calories to the T!
* I have now lost 6 pounds! WOO HOO!
I hope I can keep this up! It would be awesome if I lost six pounds a week.... I would be to my goal weight in no time at all! But I don't think that will happen. haha. Pretty motivating that it did though, doncha think? Yay me!
4 comments:
Yay You!! Great job! Keep up the good work!
6 pounds is awesome in a week...good job! I have the hardest time going to the gym. Will has to kick me out of bed in order to get me to go.
That is awesome! Great job! What is calorie counting method? I haven't found a good way to count mine to a T yet and I really need a good plan?!
Oh my!!! That is so awesome Heath!! Can you coach me?? haha, I want to lose 6 L.B's in a week! Congrats!
Post a Comment