Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Weekend #1

We got the Halloween celebrations started early this weekend with lots of All Hallows Eve traditions. Beginning with carving pumpkins. Friday night Lauren, Erick, Connor and Ashley came over and we all had a blast creating little Jack-O-Lanterns... Here is what we came up with. We also watched a scary movie called The Strangers... and lets just say that I didn't sleep well that night. haha.
Saturday we were able to dress up for our first Halloween party. My cute friends Brynn and Jenna threw a party for our old High School friends, and it was a blast! Thanks so much guys for a great time! We went as a hunter and a deer....

2 comments:

pirate ride said...

So cute!! I love the pumkin that had a baby! I hope you don't mind me leaving comments!! I saw the new jewelery, would you stop making such dang cute stuff!!! I might have to buy everthing you just made! I love it all!!

Scott and Cassidy Cowley said...

We had lots of fun with you guys at the Halloween party. Scott will have to chat with Jerry about hunting, he is a passionate hunter himself.