Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Utah vs. UNLV
Tis the season... and it is off to a great start! The Utes demolished the Rebels on Saturday with a killer game that ended in VICTORY! We had an awesome time at our first home game of the year, and we can't wait for the rest of the season! Let's keep it up Utes! Boo ya! The fun little blanket I made for our colder games! I can't wait to use it!
Go UTES!! Hey...I too just found your site! It's great to see family more often (even if it is only by internet connection). I think your apartment is great, I am always jealous of you talented people that can decorate. I loved your Montana pics. I'm from Missoula and everything in that fishing trip (ear hook and all), been there!
2 comments:
I found you Heather! I have had a great time reading all of your blog posts and looking at all of your fun pics.
Go UTES!! Hey...I too just found your site! It's great to see family more often (even if it is only by internet connection).
I think your apartment is great, I am always jealous of you talented people that can decorate.
I loved your Montana pics. I'm from Missoula and everything in that fishing trip (ear hook and all), been there!
Post a Comment