Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

Okay, it's not quite winter.... but it's getting there! When it starts to get cold out, you have to stay warm and still look cute, right? Well...my darling sister-in-law makes the best beanies ever, and I am here to do some shameless advertising for her! She can make all different styles (plain, with a brim, with ear flaps, baby beanies, flower embellishments, little button decor, guys beanies, girls beanies etc.). She does such a great job, I had her make me one for the U games when it gets colder.... It is adorable! I will probably be wearing it everywhere I go! Here are a couple of pictures... if you are interested in having one made let me know! You will absolutely love it! She is also selling them at the Farmers Market in Bountiful, so go get one! You will be happy you did!

2 comments:

blake and mckelle said...

Heather...this is mckelle...those are such cute beanies! You'll have to let me know how I can get one...I always am looking for cute beanies!

Melissa Rose said...

Those beanies are sooo cute! I definitely want one!!! Let me know who to send the check to :-)