Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
My little brother, the fireman
My little brother is a senior in high school, and he is also in training to be a fire fighter. To be honest, this scares the crap out of me. Even the thought of my little brother running into a burning building scares me half to death. He is a really a smart and fun kid... but really, who with the right mind would WANT to fight fire? I know he will do really well, and he really likes it so far. On Sunday we had our monthly FHE, and Garrett just HAD to show us how quick he could get into his fire gear. Boots, pants, suspenders, jacket, hood, helmet, gloves... the whole shabang. He did it in a whopping 29 seconds! Now, that is quick!! I decided I would give it a go... sad to say, I am not quite as fast. After about two seconds of having all that gear on I about fainted from the heat! Yowza! Good luck G, hope you don't faint! Love your guts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment