I finally cut my hair on Saturday, and let me tell you what.... It sure is FUNKY! I am not usually one to go extreme or do something a little more edgy, but I am glad I did. I actually really like it! I was a little nervous when I heard the words "fire engine red", but it turned out pretty good. Now I will fit right in at the U games! I did a minor freak out when I washed my hair and all I saw was pink shampoo, pink water and now... a pink towel! The red has faded a little, and I think I like it even more! Thanks Bianca for the great tip on this fabulous hairstylist. I would recommend her to anyone! If anyone is looking for a good cut and color at a very affordable price, let me know and I will give you her contact info. Thanks again Keelee (my husband even likes it! woo hoo!) you did a great job!


ps... why is it that whenever you get your hair cut you can never seem to duplicate the styling skills of your hairdresser? I guess it just takes a little practice.
4 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I totally should have warned you about the first couple of times you wash your hair, haha, sorry. Glad you like it!
Oh my hell! It looks amazing! I absolutely love it! And Keelee is so great isn't she? I'm glad you went to her.. it's funny that you did red cause I was just talking with her about putting pink in mine. Heather..it looks sooo good!
Ooooh! I like it!
It looks so cute! Nicely done...I think I need to start taking fashion tips from you :)
Post a Comment