Husband Quiz: How well do you know your husband? Answer these questions about him and find out:
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? Hunting shows, fishing shows, football or ESPN
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Blue cheese
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Raisins and Black Licorice
4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? O'dules or Diet Coke
5. Where did he go to high school? Viewmont High
6. What size shoe does he wear? 12
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Guns
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? hmmm... I'm not sure about this one... maybe anything with meat? I know he likes the meatball sandwich at that place downtown...
9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? Green Tabasco
10. What is his favorite cereal? All Bran or the Blueberry muffin tops
11. What would he never wear? He would never wear BYU apparel
12. What is his favorite sports team? The 49ers and the Utes
13. Who will he vote for? I don't know the answer to this one, but I know he doesn't like Obama
14. Who is his best friend? Me, his family, Zak, Zac, Erick and Jerm
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Get stressed over little stuff and freak out. Nag at him about cleaning. (sorry babe!)
16. How many states has he lived in? Two
17.What is his heritage? Italian and Irish
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? He doesn't really like sweets, but I think his mom makes him something with Cherry's on it...am I right? AH! I don't remember!! I will just say Scones to play it safe.
19. Did he play sports in high school? He played Center in Football and he was an awesome wrestler too.
20. What could he spend hours doing? looking at Cabella's website, watching hunting and fishing shows, tying flies, hunting, fishing, watching football, reloading bullets, looking at hunting magazines
21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? Does Fantasy Football League count?
So Jer.... How did I do? (keep in mind we have only been married 7 months... we still have quite a bit to learn about each other... at least that is my excuse!)
1 comment:
Hey cutie, I'm just sitten here at work and thought i'd check your blog out. It was so fun to do your hair today, you look DARLING!! Hope you like it, you'll have to let me know what you think after playing with it for a couple days.
Post a Comment