So... Halloween is just around the corner, and I cannot wait! It is one of my favorite times of the year! Last year Jerry and I were "Truckers" for Halloween, and we had a total BLAST! I was complete with a big flower tattoo on my neck and iron-on patches on my vest (my tshirt even said have a CRAPPIE day... with a picture of an ugly fish on it). Jerry was decked out with his handlebar mustache and overall jeans. We couldn't stop laughing at each other the entire night!
Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Halloween Is a Comin!
So... Halloween is just around the corner, and I cannot wait! It is one of my favorite times of the year! Last year Jerry and I were "Truckers" for Halloween, and we had a total BLAST! I was complete with a big flower tattoo on my neck and iron-on patches on my vest (my tshirt even said have a CRAPPIE day... with a picture of an ugly fish on it). Jerry was decked out with his handlebar mustache and overall jeans. We couldn't stop laughing at each other the entire night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's right, I am posting a comment on my own blog. haha. anyway... I thought of another funny Idea for costumes. Picture this.... Jerry as a NERD! complete with taped glasses and suspenders! What do you think?
Post a Comment