Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Boob Tube

The good old boob tube... what does it have to offer? Family together time and some dang good entertainment. I have come to find a few of my favorites that are a regular on my Tivo. Here is the low down...

1. America's Next Top Model

Such a fun show to watch, and I have been addicted since season one! We are now on season 11... and I can't wait for more. Tyra is a little Kooky at times, and Jerry can't stand to watch her, but I think it is hilarious! The way these girls are just normal looking girls, but as soon as the cameras flash they turn it on! It is always fun to see what the next photo shoot will be!

2. Project Runway

They take aspiring designers and give them insane challenges. The clothing that they design is incredible, and I only wish I had an ounce of their creativity. Can't get enough of this show!

3. The Hills

I know, I know.... but I can't help it! All the drama! Everyone at work watches it and then we gossip about it the next day and speculate what is to come on the next weeks episode. For those of you who watch it... I am TEAM LAUREN all the way! Boo Lo, and Heidi... BREAK UP WITH SPENCER ALREADY. Sheesh.

4. The Biggest Loser

Jerry and I LOVE this show. It is so inspiring and motivating. I cry just about every week.... that is how I know it is good. haha.

5. What Not To Wear

I mostly just get a kick out of seeing what ridiculous clothes people wear before they are made over. It is outrageous! I also love to see what Carmendee and Nick do with their hair and makeup. Maybe I should start wearing crazy clothes so I can be nominated to go on this show and get a whole new wardrobe.... ah, wouldn't that be nice!

6. Paranormal State

I think there could be something wrong with me, but I love getting scared! As long as I am not alone, and there are plenty of lights on in the house (haha). This show takes different cases of haunted houses and they do paranormal investigations. Sounds crazy, I know, but it is kind of interesting.

7. Heroes

This is a new one for us... we decided to record the season opener on a whim, and I think we are hooked! The creativity and writing on this show is awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next!

8. Two and a Half Men

Oh wow, this show is a must for a good laugh. I would compare it to Friends, Everybody loves Ray and King of Queens (all favorites of the past). We just LOVE this show!

No comments: