
People are pregnant just about everywhere I turn. Blog after blog I see my friends growing bellies and fun little babies! My sister Lindsay is about ready to POP! Only six more days until baby Savanna comes into this world. I cannot wait! Hurry up, little one! My step-sister Amber is also pregnant as well as my cousin Erin. A bunch of my friends are expecting little ones and people in my ward. I am so excited for you all, and I will get to have lots of baby practice until I can have one of my own (which will be quite a while). I am madly in love with babies, so if you ever need a babysitter or just want someone to come croon over your baby... give me a call! Until then, keep updating the blogs so I can see how your babies are progressing!and...Congratulations!
1 comment:
Holy crap-now that is one pregnant mama! You will be an incredible mom someday, but until then, live it up girl. And get lots and lots of sleep!
Post a Comment