Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Hair DO

I got some new hair products on Saturday, and I think I am in love! They are absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone.... Here they are:

Biolage Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner:
Makes your hair smell good and feel oh so soft (but not unmanageable)!

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum:
For anyone who has to straighten your hair, this is a MUST! Smells delicious, protects hair from damage and makes it shiny and soft! Also, doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky!

Regis Molding Mud:
If you want a piece-y look, more definition to your layers, or need to control some stragglers.... this is the best out there. It molds your hair without making it look or feel greasy.


Man, I should be a hair product sales person! But seriously, this stuff is amazing!

No comments: