Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, July 21, 2008

5

5 months. We have been married for five months. Wow. I cannot believe it has been five whole months. Time really does fly, doesn't it? I feel like so much has happened in those five months, that when I think back it makes it seem like so much longer.... in a good way. The past five months have been the most amazing of my life (prepare for mushiness). Jerry truly is a blessing in my life, and I am so glad to be able to wake up every day next to such an amazing person. He is always trying to do the right thing, and constantly keeping me laughing. I still hear snarf everyday, but I love it! I wouldn't trade the snarfs for anything in the world. I have learned so much about myself and our relationship in the past few months that I can't wait for our future! I love you baby, thanks for all you do for me. You are the best husband I have ever had! :) Love ya boo!

This is why I love him....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hahaha I love the picture. You two are so dang cute. Im really happy for you both!