Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BOOOOOOO

So, for all of you So You Think You Can Dance fans out there, you know exactly what I am saying when I say BOOOOOO!!!! Seriously, I am so disappointed! It has been a frustrating last couple of weeks. First Gev and Kherington got the boot, now Will! I am so mad that Comfort and Mark made it as far as they did. It seriously took me a long time to cope with the fact that Kherington and Gev were gone.... then I had to deal with Comfort being there instead of Jess. Lame. I guess I will just have to start voting so my favorites will stick around a little longer! Boo. Boo. Boo.

1 comment:

Melissa Rose said...

I found your blog :-) Hooray! I love your background. I have been begging Preston to change ours!