Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Twilighter

I am officially a "Twilighter". AH! I am a woman obsessed! I watch every you tube trailer, interview and read every article I can get my hands on. Don't even get me started on the actor that is supposed to be playing Edward in the upcoming movie! I am halfway through the second book right now, and I just started reading it yesterday! These books will soon take over my life... they've already started! My house is a mess, dishes in the sink and laundry to be done... but for some reason all I want to do is READ! I finally went and bought a small reading light... you know, the ones that clip onto your book so you can read into the wee hours of the night. I feel bad for Jerry, he just doesn't understand the infatuation I have with the book I guess. I think all men should read the books and take a couple tips from Ed. Haha... right, like that's gonna happen! I am just dreading the day when I finish the third book and have to wait for the next to come! I guess I will just have to drag this one out for as long as I can.

2 comments:

Hayley Fox said...

I love those books to!!!! The movie trailers are wayyy awesome also!!
-Hayley Fox :]

paulandbrianna said...

I loved these books so much. At least your wait won't be since January like mine was for the next book to come out. They are very addicting.