Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

An Apple a Day...

If only an apple a day could keep the DENTIST away!!! I had to go to the dentist yesterday and have a couple cavities fixed up. I love how they tell you it is just going to be a little pinch when they numb you... since when did a stab in your jaw feel like a little pinch?!? My face was completely numb for a few hours afterwards, and I am sure the customers I helped at work got a kick out of it! Here a few pictures to see how silly I looked. They don't seem to do justice to how awkward it actually felt. Hopefully I don't have to go through that again anytime soon.



One whole side of my mouth wouldn't even move!

After the numb side wore off the other side had a hard time coming back to life!

1 comment:

The Duncans said...

That is so funny. I am giggling to myself right now. You are so cute you even look good with your face numb and not working!