Okay so after the last post I feel compelled to have a happier more upbeat post today. At church today I heard a beautiful testimony from a young man... He asked us all to sit and literally daily count our blessings. Like the song says... "name them one by one." So that is what I am going to do. I have so much to be thankful for, so these are just a few.
- Jerry.
- His patience, personality, snarfiness, support and comfort.
- His ability to always see the "everything happens for a reason" aspect in life. The wrestling matches and tickle fights that keep us laughing.
- His kindness and love for his family.
- His family... The Flannery clan.
- Their generosity and love.
- Gaining four new wonderful sisters, a new brother and a fabulous set of new parents.
- My family.
- Dad & Kris... for everything they do! Everything.
- Mom... for her phone calls and sweet emails.
- Am and Javier for their beautiful daughter Isabelle.
- Linds and JI for their Tupperware and patience.
- Cakes... oh my, for all the phone calls, listening ear and understanding.
- Court for her beautiful new smile that lights up a room.
- G for being my homeslice and for humoring me with guitar hero and footballs. His personality, and for knowing just how to make me laugh.
- Hayley babe for just being herself. Her laugh and her crazy thirteen year old popularity.
- My friends.
- My BFF Lauren Monson. For always being there for me when I need a friend and for all the laugh attacks we have had over the years.
- My testimony.
- The testimonies of others.
- The comforter.
- Being able to recognize the spirit.
- The ability to attend church every Sunday.
- My fabulous church leaders.
- President Thomas S. Monson.
- Joseph Smith.
- Knowing the true church here on earth.
- The Book of Mormon.
- The atonement.
- My patriarchal blessing.
- Guidance.
- A church within walking distance of my home.
- A home.
- Our beautiful new couches.
- A great job to be able to afford new couches.
- Amazing co-workers that make the workday go by faster.
- Music. The joy it brings to my heart.
- Nature. Being able to enjoy nature and the beauty God gave the earth.
- Constantly being humbled.
- Continuously learning new things about myself, life and the gospel.
These are just a few.... but I just wanted to tell all my friends and family... you are all true blessings in my life and I appreciate all that you do for us! Thanks for everything.
Happy Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment