I had my first wii experience last Sunday with the fam. We were having so much fun bowling, boxing, creating new wii characters etc... and then it got ugly. I was playing tennis against my brother and Jerry when I dove for a major backhand. I swung the imaginary tennis racket and BOOM! I smacked my hand against the corner of a bookshelf. I was so immersed in the game I forgot about reality. It was hilarious, but I think everyone was afraid to laugh because of the look of sheer pain on my face. How embarrassing is it to get an injury from a fake sport? We had a great time, besides the injury, and I am still trying to forget about the embarrassment. Ha! Now I need to find out how to talk Jerry into getting one!
1 comment:
Looks like it got a little out of hand over there(ha ha)! I say it totally counts as a sport, or at least as exercising, if you got your heart rate up, and by the looks of it (and the injury)you were just as into it as the real thing. I know I would get addicted if we had one so you guys get one and we'll come over and play!
Post a Comment