Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

One Fish, Two Fish... Red Fish, Tiger Musky


We finally got out of the house today, after a very long week, and did a little fishing. It was so much fun, exactly what I needed! We headed up to Pineview Reservoir to catch some crappie... much to our surprise we didn't catch a single one. We did, however, catch 4 tiger musky! I couldn't believe it! Connor was the first to catch one, and his was the biggest of the day... probably about 30 inches. Ashley was next, then I caught the last two. They were feisty little buggers, and they have a mean set of teeth! It was so fun though, and it was a beautiful day! A great way to end a lousy week.


1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm glad you guys got out to enjoy the nice weather, looks like fun! I've never caught a musky. Holy crap those are HUGE! I have a feeling you didn't kiss them before throwing them back. Not just because of their mean looking teeth, they aren't so pretty are they?