Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Stop To Smell The Roses
I have never really been a big flower girl. My philosophy has always been that if you are going to spend money, spend it on something that isn't going to die in a few days. But recently I was sent a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and they absolutely made my day. I was feeling down, and they completely lifted my spirits. I am now a true flower convert. I love love love them. I took them home, and when I walk in I can smell them and they remind me that everything is going to be okay. I think I am going to start being a flower sender also... I had no idea how special and loved they make you feel! I am so grateful to those around us who send us so much love. When times are tough it is good to know who will always be there to help you out and support you. I am also so thankful for the power of prayer and the comfort it brings. I truly believe that the people around us can be true answers to our prayers, without even knowing it. So thank you flower sender, you know who you are... you are a true blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you and I have the same flower philosphy, but its true...once in a while, you just need some flower love :)
-As for UFC and Vegas, that would be a blast!
Post a Comment