Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Spring!

I am so excited for the warm weather to start! We have had a little taste of spring here and there and I am craving more! I cannot wait for the sun to start shining through my window in the morning, with sweet birds chirping. It will be so nice.
We had a great Easter. The night before Easter we had a blast coloring our eggs. Boys are so different. My eggs were all glittery and cute and Jerry's were mixed colors with Snarf written all over them. Just shows how different we are... in a good way! In the morning we made a delicious breakfast, and we had our traditional egg wars. I totally won! I think it is the one and only thing I have ever won Jerry at. After church we headed over to the Flannery house for their traditional corned beef and cabbage (since Easter was so close to St. Patricks day they combined the two). It was delicious, and I always love spending time with the fam.
Everything else in life is going great! Other than the fact that Jerry and I have been sick for the past couple months. It seems one thing after another with us. haha. We'll get through it though. We both had a case of bronchitis(?) and then when we finally got over it... and i mean FI-NA-LLY (it took FOREVER)... we get ANOTHER cold. Sheesh, I need some warm weather stat! Luckily we are both feeling better now (knock on wood), and we'd like to keep it that way.



Sunshine! Hurry up and come out.... AND STAY OUT!!!

No comments: