Mr. Clean
Yes, That is a Rice Patty'O
He is so hard core.Okay so I was bored... and what better to do than brag about my cute husband of exactly two weeks today! haha. So cheesy, I know. Here Goes:
What's his name? Jerold Defa Flannery
How long have you been married? Two weeks today! Woot woot!
How long did you date? We met July 4th, 2005 and dated on and off since then.... but consistently and "officially" for a little over a year and a half before we tied the knot.
How old is he? 24
Who said 'I love you' first? Jerry
Who kissed who first? Jerry will tell you I did... but he so made the first move.
Who asked who out first? Jerry asked me out a few days after we met... We went and saw The Island.
Who proposed? Jerry.... in such a sweet and simple way... perfect!
Who eats more? I'm pretty sure if any of you know Jerry this question is irrelevant.
Who is taller? Jerry.... He's about 6'1" and I am 5'7"
Who is smarter? I am, duh. Just kidding.... Jerry is incredibly smart. He is more Math, Science kind of guy. I am the art, history, music smart. He has a lot of hunting and sport smarts too. But he will never have the level of my shopping intelligence, it's just not possible.
Who does laundry? I do the laundry, Jerry does the folding. It's a 50 50 relationship. haha.
Who does the dishes? It is probably about half and half right now. Which is awesome! I hope it stays this way for a while longer.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Laying down in the bed Jer is on the right.
Who pays the bills? Well since we have been married for a whole two weeks we haven't had a lot of bills that have needed to be paid... but I do most of the paperwork and filing etc.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn, but when we do have one... I am sure Jerry would LOVE to mow it!
Who cooks dinner? We typically cook together. Sad to say Jerry is a far better cook than I am.... although, I can bake, and that has to count for something, right?
Who drives when you are together? It usually just depends on who's car we are driving. Jerry would probably prefer to drive most of the time because of my road rage issues, but lucky for him he is married to the rage now! There is no escaping it now! mwahahaha.
Who is more stubborn? That's a tough one... if you know me you know I am stubborn. If you know Jerry you know he is stubborn too. It's a toss- up.
Who is cleaner? Probably me. I am kinda OCD when it comes to cleaning and organizing. Jerry is very neat though too.
Who has more siblings? ME! I have 5 sisters and 1 brother, Jerry has 4 sisters and 1 brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? Jerry for sure.
Whose parents do you see more often? Jerry's. His parents live about 5 minutes away. My Dad lives about 40 minutes away and my Mom is in Arizona.
Who has more friends? Jerry is a pretty popular guy... but I am gonna take the cake on this one!
Jerry baby.... I freakin love you! ;) You make me a better person and I love every single thing about you! Thanks for all you do for me babe. The past two weeks have been great! Love ya boo.
What's his name? Jerold Defa Flannery
How long have you been married? Two weeks today! Woot woot!
How long did you date? We met July 4th, 2005 and dated on and off since then.... but consistently and "officially" for a little over a year and a half before we tied the knot.
How old is he? 24
Who said 'I love you' first? Jerry
Who kissed who first? Jerry will tell you I did... but he so made the first move.
Who asked who out first? Jerry asked me out a few days after we met... We went and saw The Island.
Who proposed? Jerry.... in such a sweet and simple way... perfect!
Who eats more? I'm pretty sure if any of you know Jerry this question is irrelevant.
Who is taller? Jerry.... He's about 6'1" and I am 5'7"
Who is smarter? I am, duh. Just kidding.... Jerry is incredibly smart. He is more Math, Science kind of guy. I am the art, history, music smart. He has a lot of hunting and sport smarts too. But he will never have the level of my shopping intelligence, it's just not possible.
Who does laundry? I do the laundry, Jerry does the folding. It's a 50 50 relationship. haha.
Who does the dishes? It is probably about half and half right now. Which is awesome! I hope it stays this way for a while longer.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Laying down in the bed Jer is on the right.
Who pays the bills? Well since we have been married for a whole two weeks we haven't had a lot of bills that have needed to be paid... but I do most of the paperwork and filing etc.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn, but when we do have one... I am sure Jerry would LOVE to mow it!
Who cooks dinner? We typically cook together. Sad to say Jerry is a far better cook than I am.... although, I can bake, and that has to count for something, right?
Who drives when you are together? It usually just depends on who's car we are driving. Jerry would probably prefer to drive most of the time because of my road rage issues, but lucky for him he is married to the rage now! There is no escaping it now! mwahahaha.
Who is more stubborn? That's a tough one... if you know me you know I am stubborn. If you know Jerry you know he is stubborn too. It's a toss- up.
Who is cleaner? Probably me. I am kinda OCD when it comes to cleaning and organizing. Jerry is very neat though too.
Who has more siblings? ME! I have 5 sisters and 1 brother, Jerry has 4 sisters and 1 brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? Jerry for sure.
Whose parents do you see more often? Jerry's. His parents live about 5 minutes away. My Dad lives about 40 minutes away and my Mom is in Arizona.
Who has more friends? Jerry is a pretty popular guy... but I am gonna take the cake on this one!
Jerry baby.... I freakin love you! ;) You make me a better person and I love every single thing about you! Thanks for all you do for me babe. The past two weeks have been great! Love ya boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment