Okay... don't freak out. It is SO not baby time for us. You can take a deep breath and calm down. It's baby time for one of my favorite people though... my big sis is preggers! I am so excited for her. I talked to her last night and she had her first ultrasound. The babes is about an inch and a half big right now. It amazes me that something so incredible, like a human life, can start out so small... and even more incredibly grow inside of you! It is such an amazing process and it just affirms to me that there is more at hand than just science.
So as I was talking to my sister last night about baby names etc. I told her to check out this website for baby names (http://babynamesetc.com/generate.htm). You enter in some of your favorite things... smells, colors, pies etc. and it generates baby names for you. So, just for fun, I put in mine and Jerry's information and these are the names they came up with.
Girls:
Alana, Autumn, Camelia, Dalia, Danielle, Kaylee, Lauren, Majesta, May, Susan, Uma
Boys:
Alan, Camilio, Daniel, Graham, Kyle, Lawrence, Prince, Salvador, Victor, Webster
Unisex:
Carswell, Quinn, Tyler
I am sure Jerry would love a little Prince or Majesta or even an Uma or Carswell. Haha. I guess this is one way to come up with a name that will stick with your kid for the rest of their lives. They even have an option to just suggest a name for you randomly. If there are people out there that actually use this I feel very sorry for their kids. They are probably the Camilios and the Princes in the world. Although, I do kind of like Kaylee... so family.... back off that name. It's SO mine.
If you have any fun suggestions for names for my sister let me know. I have already suggested Salvador, but she didn't like it.
So as I was talking to my sister last night about baby names etc. I told her to check out this website for baby names (http://babynamesetc.com/generate.htm). You enter in some of your favorite things... smells, colors, pies etc. and it generates baby names for you. So, just for fun, I put in mine and Jerry's information and these are the names they came up with.
Girls:
Alana, Autumn, Camelia, Dalia, Danielle, Kaylee, Lauren, Majesta, May, Susan, Uma
Boys:
Alan, Camilio, Daniel, Graham, Kyle, Lawrence, Prince, Salvador, Victor, Webster
Unisex:
Carswell, Quinn, Tyler
I am sure Jerry would love a little Prince or Majesta or even an Uma or Carswell. Haha. I guess this is one way to come up with a name that will stick with your kid for the rest of their lives. They even have an option to just suggest a name for you randomly. If there are people out there that actually use this I feel very sorry for their kids. They are probably the Camilios and the Princes in the world. Although, I do kind of like Kaylee... so family.... back off that name. It's SO mine.
If you have any fun suggestions for names for my sister let me know. I have already suggested Salvador, but she didn't like it.
My mom had this baby naming book when we were little.... I saw this picture and a flood of memories came back to me!
3 comments:
i am so glad you have a blog.. i love seeing what people are up to!
Oh my gosh, I am glad you found me. I it a good way to keep contact. Finally some else is pregnant along with me even though i don't know your sister. But pregnancy is amazing and makes me so sick. Oh, well p.s. you looked so you for your wedding. Miss ya tons.
Heather-
I'm so glad that I found your blog on Kelli's links. I'm so sorry about missing your reception. Marc accidently threw away your invitation thinking I already knew the exact time, day and address...husbands are funny sometimes so I'm really sorry but now I'll just check your blog and see what's new!!
Post a Comment