Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Perfect 10!

10 days! I can't believe it! The time has gone by so fast. It seems like just yesterday we had our first kiss, and now we are getting hitched! I cannot wait to marry Jerry... he is the man of my dreams. I know that sounds so cliche, but it is totaly honest and sincere. He truly is everything I ever want and need. I love him so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of time with him. We have had so many great times together... singing in the car, wrestling, laughing til my sides ached. And I know this is just the beginning... there are going to be many many great and wonderful times to come! 10 days until I am Mrs. Flannery! I can't wait!

No comments: