
That's right! We found a place to call home! I am so excited! Things are finally starting to come together. We are going to be renting a basement apartment in Bountiful, and it is exactly what we were looking for. Just something simple until we can buy a place. It is actually quite cute, and I can't wait to decorate! Every time I walk in I just think about what will go there or what would look cute here, and it is fun to get Jerry's oppinion too... He has a pretty good design sense, surprisingly enough! It's just nice to have something that is "ours". Weird to think that there isn't any mine, his or hers anymore... it's all ours. Weird... but so exciting! :) I can't wait to have us both in the place... hopefully Jerry can find a place for his clothes... haha... just kidding! Pictures will come once we get all settled in! I am expecting a visit from all of you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment