Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Goodbye Chase

Goodbye Chase.  Good Riddance.  I hope I never have to wear another blue shirt again in my life.
I parted ways with Chase Bank after working for them for nearly five years.  I won't say it was a happy departure, but it was a good one.  It was time to move on, and move on I did.  To bigger and better things in my opinion.  I work for a smaller company now and I am happily away from the big corporate attitude where anyone is expendable and not valued as a person or an employee.  The "what have you done for me today" attitude is definitely gone and it makes for a much less stressful momma and wife.  So... goodbye Chase... I hope I never see you again.

No comments: