Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gone Shootin'

Grady had his first experience with a gun, and I think he liked it! He had his little hunting ear muffs on and we shot away! Mark, Becky, Connor, Ashley, Jerry, Grady and I all went out to the West Desert and had a blast shooting targets and cans. I even shot Jerry's AR-15 (not quite as scary as I thought it was going to be, but it sure was heavy)! I think Grady is going to follow in his Dads gun loving footsteps... Like father like son I guess. I need a girl to shop with and watch sappy movies! But for now... Grady will have to be a well rounded little boy and make his mom and his dad happy!


 





No comments: