Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another Collage Wall

If you haven't noticed I love pictures. I seriously love looking through old photos and bringing back great memories. So... I added another collage wall to our basement. I gathered one photo from every life changing event in our lives together so far and I framed them all up. I got most of the frames from the DI and just spray painted them. It didn't quite turn out exactly how I wanted, but it was close enough... and I love all the photos we chose to hang down there. It definitely makes me feel more at home being surrounded by lovely things and lovely people.



{thanks for the haning tips pinterest!  I used old wrapping paper with the grid on the back and marked all of the nails I would need to hang.  Hung the paper on the wall and put the nails right through the paper.  Worked like a charm!}

{finished product... yucky cell phone picture}


{I had a few of these made from A Vintage Poster and I love them.  We have one from our wedding, Grady's birthday and just our family name.}


{how awesome is this frame?  It's huge and I got a killer deal because it was a little knicked at the corner.}


No comments: