Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gateway with my Sista's

We had such a great time while my Mom and sisters were in town.  I miss them so much when we are apart!  I wish we could have moments like this more often, but such is life I guess.  They are just that much more special when we are together.  Love you guys like a fat kid loves cake.... and believe me.... he loves his cake.
{crazy glasses with my lil sista}


{Hayley... Foxy Lady}

{the ladies stolling around Gateway}

{It is rare for all of us to be together like this.... I miss everyone!}

{My homie G... Like butta!}

{Sissys..... love them soooooo much}

{Me and Linds}

{Love my Mom!}

{Savanna and her favorite Aunts}

{Linds, Hunter, Mom and JI}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just chopped bangs yesterday and am FREAKING PISSED! Yours look so glam- I'm hoping I look ok in them. Oh the regret of a haircut. psssh!