
We had an awesome Easter this year. It was busy, but it was so much fun to have Grady around to celebrate! We woke up and had eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls for breakfast with some yummy orange juice. Then we got ready (did a mini family photo shoot) and went to church. After church we hurried home and did our easter baskets. The Easter bunny was good to us this year! Jerry got some ammunition for his gun, I got a cute new necklace and Grady got some books and some easter bunny ears. I am not sure he was digging the ears too much, but I was able to snap a quick picture of him wearing them! Then we headed out to the Flannery's for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. Oh my, it was hilarious to watch those kids look for the eggs. I can't wait for Grady to be big enough to join in the fun! Afterwards we headed out to my Dad's house for dinner and another Easter egg hunt. When we got there we were surprised by the Easter Bunny!! My neices were a little freaked out by the bunny, but we were able to snap a few photos! We always love the Easter egg hunts at my Dad's house because they usually involve some cash money! My Dad hid all the cash in camoflauge plastic eggs. They were pretty hard to find, but Jerry found 13 of them! Everyone else found 2-4. When we opened our eggs only1 had cash in it! It was so funny. But hey, we came away $9 richer!
1 comment:
I'm dying over that 1st picture of Grady with the bunny ears. He is too cute!
Post a Comment