Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Mothers Day

{this is a post I wrote months and months ago and I am just now getting around to posting it!}
I celebrated my first REAL mothers day this year. It was so great to spend the weekend with my boys and get spoiled! Jerry surprised me with a gift card to Zappos.com. He remembered me talking a few months back about these Jessica Simpson shoes that I used to have that I loved, but I wore them so much a wore them out! I totally forgot about even talking about it, and he said that he wanted me to get them on Zappos. I normally would never spend that much money on shoes, but he totally spoiled me! I even had enough left over to buy some super cute sandals for summer!

We were able to skype with my Mom on Sunday morning and wish her a happy Moms day! We also celebrated with Jerry's Mom the Saturday before at the park. We went down to my Dad's house in the afternoon and were able to Skype with my little brother who is in Brazil. It was so fun for him to be able to see Grady boy for the first time!
All in all it was a fantastic mothers day!

No comments: