Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mom and Grady time...

Before I had to go back to work I savored every second of Grady time that I could get. I knew things wouldn't be the same when I went back and I didn't want to waste one moment that I had with my sweet Grady boy. We took lots of walks together, cleaned the house together (in the baby bjorn), snuggled lots together, played together, cried together and learned new things together. I will always remember those three months of being JUST a mom and a wife. It was an extreme learning experience, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I miss Grady every day I go to work, but it is so sweet to come home and see his smiling face.






2 comments:

Liz said...

you aer looking so fetch. you do not look like you just gave birth!! motherhood suits you very well!

Lauren and Eric said...

You are such a good momma! Grady boy is so lucky to have such a beautiful and amazing mom.