Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Gretchen Weiners

This is my car.... Gretchen Weiners. She has been a real gem for the past four years and has gotten me from "point A" to "point B" without any major problems and even a little fun along the way. I have had lots of good times with Gretchen, but it is time to move on. We need something a little bigger (seeing how we have two dogs and a baby now... we don't all quite fit anymore). So if you know anyone that is looking for a cute, reliable and fun car give them my info! Or you can email me at heatherafox@yahoo.com. I also listed her on KSL if you want to check it out.
{the day I brought Gretchen home back in 2007}Here are her stats:2003 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition
1.8 Turbo Engine (so fast and so fun!)
LOW MILES!! 77,800
A few of my favorite things about Gretchen:
heated seats to keep your bum warm on those cold winter days, the turbo engine, the sunroof, the cute little spoiler on the back, the anti slip regulation to keep you from spinning out on those icy roads, etc. etc. etc.
{ps... how much of a mom am I that I have those dumb little sun shield things in my windows. classic}
I love you Gretchen Weiners, and I surely will miss you when you are gone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha I love you car's name.

Gretchen Wieners knows everybody's business, she knows everything about everyone.

That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets.

Unknown said...

That was Tanya by the way!!

Melissa Rose said...

Hope you are doing well! Grady is such a stud! I love that you are selling our car! We are having the same problem with fitting the dog and baby in the car, and wanting to sell mine. What kind of car are you thinking about getting?

Liz said...

how did i work with you for two years and NOT know that your car was named gretchen?! her father, the inventor of toaster strudel, is not going to be very happy about this.