I know all of my blog posts are about Grady these days... but I don't have a lot of other things going on right now. This little one pretty much consumes my every minute, and I couldn't love it any more! So for now enjoy the Grady posts until my life turns back into some kind of normal!
Grady loves his play time, and he has started to actually enjoy his tummy time! He used to HATE it, he would curl up in a ball put his forehead to the ground and just SCREAM! Now he can hold his little head up and kick his little legs around. He has started to show a little interest in toys, but not enough to grab them and play with them yet. He is growing more and more every day and I can't believe how much he has changed in just a few short weeks! I love my playtime with my Grady boy!{February 8, 2011 tummy time}
Grady loves his play time, and he has started to actually enjoy his tummy time! He used to HATE it, he would curl up in a ball put his forehead to the ground and just SCREAM! Now he can hold his little head up and kick his little legs around. He has started to show a little interest in toys, but not enough to grab them and play with them yet. He is growing more and more every day and I can't believe how much he has changed in just a few short weeks! I love my playtime with my Grady boy!{February 8, 2011 tummy time}
No comments:
Post a Comment