Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Grady: 8 weeks
I honestly can't believe it! Where has the time gone? My little Grady is growing up right before my eyes! He has gotten so much bigger in the last month... it will be interesting to see his stats at his 2 month appointment next week. He is getting stronger every day, and he can now completely hold his head up when he is doing tummy time. He is also developing a great personality showing us little smiles here and there. We could not love this little guy any more!
2 comments:
Wow! He is so cute! I can see some of both you and Jerry in him. :) I need to meet him asap! Love you, beyotch!
He is getting SO big!!! I need to come see this little munchkin! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment