Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Grady: 2 months

My Grady boy is 2 months old today! We went to the doctor today and he had to get immunized. It was so sad! Don't worry, I totally cried. I have never seen him so sad! He is doing well, and right on track to be a nice big healthy boy!
Here are his 2 month stats:
Height- 23 inches (55%)
Weight- 12.7 pounds (70%)
Head- 15.75 inches (50%)

He is getting so big! Here is a little comparison for you from when he was just a few days old to now! My what a difference a little time makes!
Here are some things he is doing lately:
-starting to grab things... like Mom's hair, earrings, necklaces and sometimes his toys.
-smiling (he smiles a lot at Jerry... I tell him it's because he is funny---funny lookin! haha. He likes when we make silly faces or when we make funny noises.)
-cooing and making little gurgle noises
-staying awake longer to spend more time with Mom!
-sleeping longer at night (we have had one night of sleeping through the night and five or six nights of six hours of sleep! Let's hope he keeps this up!)
We love watching this little boy grow! He has been a great addition to our family and I can't imagine life without him! We love our Grady boy!

3 comments:

Lauren and Eric said...

Oh. My. GOODNESS! I cannot even believe how big he is in these pictures! He is seriously so cute, Heath. What a doll.

Amber said...

Wow, he is getting big, I need to see him again soon! What a cutie! I love it when they start batting their little fists at toys, so cute!

Brynn and Jared said...

WHAT!!! he is so cute and I can't beleive how big he is getting! Oh, i need to see his face again soon! I hope your bringing him to Hil's shower next Friday!