Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
27 never looked so good...
My hubs is 27! What in the.... where does the time go really? I met him when he was a young 21 year old with spiky gel hair and a nice soft face. I can't complain though, because 27 suits Jerry very well. He looks better than ever (beard and all) and I love him more and more every day! Jerry's family celebrated his birthday with his sister Ashlee and nephew Cole. It's always fun to share in the fun with everyone! We celebrated his birthday-day by going to McCool's for some traditional Irish food. We even took Grady along with us and he did great! Happy Birthday Jer! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment