I'm in love with him! Such a handsome boy. Now I just need to have a little girl and they can fall in love and we will be related! I'll get working on that... :)
congrats heather!! he is such a darling baby! what a crazy experience for you guys the day of his birth. i cannot believe you got rear-ended on the way to the hospital! grady will definitely have an exciting birth story to tell his whole life. i'm so happy everything turned out well though and i am excited to meet him! he is so stinking cute!!
11 comments:
He is so cute... I can't wait to meet him. He looks like a little Jerry. Congrats!!
Sooooooo exciting!!! So cute! Congrats!
I have been waiting for this post! He is so adorable Heather! I hope you are doing good!
Darling. Congratulations!
he is so adorable!! congrats byotch!
He's so handsome! Congrats!! Can't wait to see pictures as he grows :)
I'm in love with him! Such a handsome boy. Now I just need to have a little girl and they can fall in love and we will be related! I'll get working on that... :)
So cute!! I can't wait to meet him! I'm so happy he's hear. I can't wait to hear all about his birth. Love you!
Congratulations.....he is adorable Heather and I LOVE his name!!
Precious! It is so crazy we are both momma's :-)
congrats heather!! he is such a darling baby! what a crazy experience for you guys the day of his birth. i cannot believe you got rear-ended on the way to the hospital! grady will definitely have an exciting birth story to tell his whole life. i'm so happy everything turned out well though and i am excited to meet him! he is so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment