We spent Thanksgiving this year at the Flannery's and I am sad to say that I didn't take one single picture! Shame on me! It was delicious and such a great time catching up with the family. I absolutely love being with Jerry's family. They are so much fun and I feel so at home with them. At the end of dinner we all went around and said one thing that we were thankful for. But I just HAVE to share more than ONE thing I am thankful for at this time of year! So here is my thankful list...
That my baby is healthy and happy (well, at least I think he's happy!).
That Jerry and I are also healthy and happy.
Jerry. I love him more than anything.
Our families. What would we do without them?
The gospel... for comforting me and guiding me.
Modern medicine.
Our cars. As much as I don't like them sometimes, they protect us and get us places... which is neat.
That my baby is healthy and happy (well, at least I think he's happy!).
That Jerry and I are also healthy and happy.
Jerry. I love him more than anything.
Our families. What would we do without them?
The gospel... for comforting me and guiding me.
Modern medicine.
Our cars. As much as I don't like them sometimes, they protect us and get us places... which is neat.
Our home.
Our dogs.
Our jobs.
Our friends. (That's YOU!)
I could go on and on... but I am just thankful for this time of year to reflect and be grateful for all that we have, because we really do have a lot. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment