Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Project Nursery: Silhouette Wall Art

I really wanted to make this nursery personal in some way, and add a little bit of Jerry's character into the room as well. Instead of doing the typical zoo animal wall art I decided to make it a little more "big boy" instead of "nursery" and go with some woodland animals that Jerry also loves. They were pretty easy to make... all I did was search for silhouettes of each animal and then I traced them onto white card stock and mounted it against some cute scrapbook paper. Here is what we came up with...

{Pigeon... just like the 9 we currently have}
{German Shorthaired Pointer... just like Dez and Dex}
{Stag}
{Coyote}
Jerry pretty much loves them, and I actually really like them too. I am hoping these will grow with our little boy and they will be able to transition from nursery to big boy room with him!

No comments: