Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Project Nursery: Final Reveal

So we pretty much have the nursery all put together.... with a few days to spare! Now the baby can come any time and I will feel okay about it.

Here is a before picture to remind you what it looked like before...

And here is what it looks like now... {Awesome Glider that was a gift from my Grandpa Fox}

Now all we need is the final accessory to make this nursery complete... a baby!

1 comment:

Lauren and Eric said...

Ahhhh, it looks sooooo good! I absolutely love how well it all turned out. It's the perfect combination of having bright colors but also having a sort of calming feel. You should seriously consider a new career in interior design. I'm going to hire you to help me either way!