Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Project Nursery: Closet Dividers

I made some simple closet dividers for the nursery to keep the sizes organized and my mind sane. It was really easy and fun too! I started with some plain wooden door hanging signs and used some cute scrapbook paper to cover them. It only took two pieces of scrapbook paper to cover both sides of the door hanger. I also cut out orange pieces of paper, rounded the corners and used some distress ink to give it some dimension. I modpodged it on and then I went to town decorating each one with stuff I already had. I just slipped them on the rod in the closet for instant organization! They were a lot of fun to make and I like that I was able to match the colors I wanted. All in all I think I spent a little less than $10 to make six dividers. Not bad, eh?


{the finished product}





No comments: