Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Project Nursery: Dresser

We put together the dresser for the nursery together last weekend, and let me tell you what... It was a challenge. There was a bag of hardware the size of my head and a booklet about ten pages long of instructions. It took us a good two hours to put the thing together, but it looks amazing! Ikea really knows how to do it!
These are ugly cell pics, I will put up some better ones later.
LOVE!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Cute!! And the crib is cute! And you are looking super cute!! We are so excited for your family!


(and don't remind me about the awful TCU game :( i heart my utes, but man that game hurt!)

Brynn and Jared said...

Wow girl! you have been buuuuuusy!!!! that nursery is looking so cute already! I can't wait to see it all put together, how fun! doesn't it just make it feel that much closer?!?!?! wow! I can't wait for you to be a mom! YAY!
see you this weekend!

Lauren and Eric said...

I absolutely LOVE this dresser! Oh my goodness- it is so dang cute! The glider looks so good too :) You are such an amazing mamma already!

Rodney and Tanya said...

What a handy husband! Cute nursery too. I love it!