Week 30 (November 1-7)
Monday: Only 9 weeks and six days to go! I cannot wait! I try to imagine what this little guy looks like and I just want to see him and say hello! Not to mention get him out of me so that my body can start feeling normal again. I have started to feel his little hiccups too! It is such a strange feeling! He seems to get them every day around the same time. What a funny little boy!
Tuesday: We had our first childbirth class tonight and it was so funny! I don't know why I thought all the things they were teaching us were so hilarious but I left with a sore stomach from laughing so much. We practiced some breathing techniques and Jerry was so cute about it! I think he will make a great coach when the time comes! I am still having pain on my right side where my kidneys were. Hopefully I don't have any more stones. My doctor said it is probably just inflamed... I hope that is the case. I have been taking warm baths at night to help relieve the pain, and it does seem to help a bit.
Wednesday: Tonight I had a shower with my sorority sisters and it was really fun! I think I am the first of them to be pregnant so it is fun to be able to talk to them about pregnancy and all the fun things that come with it! Hopefully one of them will get prego soon so that I can share with them even more what really happens! haha.
Thursday: Painted the closet doors in the nursery tonight. It took a while, but I think it will look really good when it is all put together! Today I noticed some lovely friends on my sides... stretch marks. I noticed them a couple months ago, but they seem to be getting worse and worse! They are getting darker and uglier. So fun!
Friday: SICK! Again. WHY!!!??? I just want a whole week to go by and not be sick. Pray for my wish to come true. :) I am sure my heartburn is not helping a ton with my sickness. I get terrible heartburn at night. I practically sleep sitting up these days! Speaking of sleep... I don't get a whole lot of it with numerous nighttime potty breaks. midnight, 2 am, 4 am, 6 am, etc. etc. etc.
Saturday: Woke up early this morning and finished painting the trim and the door in the nursery. It feels good to FINALLY be done with painting. Now we can get on with the rest of the decorating process... the fun part! We went to the Utah vs. TCU game today and as I was waddling my fat butt up to the stadium an old man stopped me and told me I was a true Ute and that my husband should be proud of me. haha. It was pretty dang funny!
Sunday: Woke up this morning at 3 am sick as a dog. I don't know what is going on, but I know it is not fun. I usually only take half a zofran for my nausea, but today I took a whole. It gave me the biggest headache ever! We went to my step sisters babies blessing and I wasn't feeling good the whole time. I thought if I got a little food in me I would feel better, but that didn't seem to help either. I am just so tired.... tired of feeling sick. It is taking such an emotional toll on me and my body. I am pretty much ready for this baby to be out. I know he needs more time to cook inside me, but I am still ready. I went home after the blessing and slept pretty much all day. I am so exhausted. I just need a break.... from everything. Can I just crawl in bed and never come back out? PLEASE?
Week 31: (September 8-14)
Monday: Today marks three years from the date that Jerry and I got engaged! Look how much has happened in that short period of time! I am so in love with Jerry and we are both in love with this little baby already! I can only imagine how much we are going to love him once he is finally here! Only 8 weeks and 6 days to go little one, can't wait to see you!
Tuesday: We had our second childbirth class tonight and it was pretty informative. I think we are learning quite a bit. We watched a video of a woman at home dealing with her labor pains before she went to the hospital and her coach was amazing! I told Jerry just to copy everything he did and we would be a-OK. I am really glad we are doing these classes. It may seem kinda cheesy and lame, but I just want to be as prepared as possible.
Wednesday: So sick today. Jerry had a big test for school today so he didn't go to work before school and he was home to witness what I actually go through when I am sick. It was extra bad this morning... my vomit even came out of my nose. Don't ask me how that happened, but it was not pleasant. Feeling pretty lousy all day today. 8 weeks 4 days. Counting down the days.
Thursday: No work today. Tried to sleep in a little, but the morning sickness wouldn't let me. At least I only threw up once! I went to Ikea with my big sis Lindsay and we picked up the dresser for the nursery! I can't wait to see it all put together in the room! Hopefully it looks OK. We went to lunch at Paradise with most of the fox clan with my Grandpa to celebrate Veterans Day. I love that place. I could eat there every day! After lunch Lindsay and I went up to my house and unloaded the dresser. Then she did an amazing thing for me.... she set up the crib! I was itching to get that done for quite a while now and Jerry has been really busy with school, so she took on the challenge and it looks great! I pretty much sat back and watched as she threw the thing together! Thanks Linds... it looks amazing! Baby Gaga is going to LOVE it! Tonight I made some closet dividers for the nursery. I cannot wait to get this nursery done and put together! Can you tell?
Friday: No work today, because I work Saturday. I was able to sleep in until around 8 this morning, and it felt so good. The best part? No morning sickness. THANK HEAVENS. I got to lounge around the house a bit and then got ready for the day. I realized today that I will definitely not take my post-pregnancy body for granted after this baby comes. Showers, putting on socks, blow drying my hair, etc. So many things that were so easy before are becoming more and more difficult as my body expands. Can't wait to be able to bend over without feeling like I am going to die! Today my cute mother in law threw me another shower for her side of the family. She is so generous and giving... I am one lucky girl to have her as my mom in law! We are getting completely spoiled at all of these showers and I am so thankful to everyone for all the generous gifts. After the shower I went home and Jerry and I put the dresser together! It only took us 2 hours to get it done, but we did it! It looks so good, and I finally have somewhere to put all the little baby things that we have! Hooray! I haven't had much of an appetite lately, so for dinner I had a yogurt, some crackers and water. I wonder if that is normal?
Saturday: Not feeling super hot today. Not vomiting, but feeling really nauseous. I feel like I just need to go back to bed and stay there for a long long time. The cute girls I work with are threw me a little shower today at Paradise Bakery (I love that place!) after work. It was so fun, and I can't wait for them to meet the babe. They probably know more about my pregnancy than anyone else, because they see me every day all day! They are my support system and I am so grateful for them! I still wasn't feeling too great after I went home and as soon as I walked in the door I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything I had eaten. Awesome. I had some aches and pains and a slight fever. Could I have another bug?? Please tell me not. I had a minor (okay major) emotional breakdown tonight where I just cried and cried. Jerry just stayed by my side and told me everything was OK. I think I am just emotionally and physically spent. I love this baby so much, but I don't know how much longer my body and mind can handle going through this sickness nearly every day. Let's pray the doctor has some answers for me on Monday.
1 comment:
Oh my heck, hang in there! You're attitude is amazing ;)
Post a Comment