Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Hallway Revamp
Our hallways were looking a little empty, so I decided to spruce them up with a collage of frames. I really like that we were able to gather lots of pictures from throughout our dating and marriage and reminisce every time we walk by.
I LOVE this! You guys have so many cute pictures together. What a great way to display them all! You are so cute and creative! Can't wait to see what the nursery looks like when its all done!
2 comments:
adorable! I can't wait to have a house to decorate like this :)
I LOVE this! You guys have so many cute pictures together. What a great way to display them all! You are so cute and creative! Can't wait to see what the nursery looks like when its all done!
Post a Comment