Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Farewell

My little brother Garrett had his mission farewell last month. He did such an amazing job on his talk and it really made me realize how old and mature he has gotten in the last few years! It really tugged at my heartstrings when he mentioned his sisters in his talk and how we helped him become who he is today. I am really going to miss this kid, but I know he will do a fantastic job serving the people of Brazil. I am so proud of him and I am grateful for the example he is to me of a righteous young man. I hope our future son can be like his uncle Garrett someday! We love you big G!


No comments: